We are looking for a HR Staff! Applicants should have the following requirements below.
HR Staff Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Good understanding of HR and DOLE legislation requirements.
- Ability to present information in forms, tables and spread sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use IT packages relevant to the role.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work independently and to deadlines.
Education and Training Requirements:
- Bachelor OF Human Resource Management/ BS Psychology.
- 1 year experience in a similar position.
HR Staff Scope and Responsibilities:
- Handles the selection and hiring of prospective applicants by conducting examinations and initial interviews
- Builds applicants sources by researching, contacting, and partnering with schools, colleges, organization, Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Public Employment Service Office (PESO), Municipal/City Hall, Barangay, online job posting sites etc.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements through different sources, and through the use of social media
- Participates in job fair and other recruitment activities. Prepare the necessary recruitment materials
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications, determines applicants suitability based on his/her qualifications and through study of job description and job qualifications
- Arrange for shortlisted candidates to take relevant assessments procedures such as examination, interview, and trade test (as necessary). Handles administration, scoring and recording of exam and test results accurately to serve as one of the basis for recruitment decision
- Schedules and coordinates schedule of the different sets of interview such as sectional, departmental, management interviews, escort applicant to interview. Determines applicants qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; determining relevant knowledge technical and soft skills, experiences and aptitudes comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with requestor; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Prepare documents and facilitate coordination and scheduling of job offer and endorse to HR Manager
- Discuss and ensure that all pre-employment requirements are complied with by the new employee prior to start of employment
- Monitors on boarding of new employees and endorsement for orientation program and plant tour, in order to help them become fully adjusted
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices in recruitment
- Assists in managing internship program by preparing documents, checking requirements, serving OJT contract, coordination with respective immediate superior on work assignment and work schedule. Handles endorsement of OJT to Training Assistant for orientation. Monitors, administers and records performance appraisal of OJT including rendered number of hours and issuance of Certificate of Completion
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports which serves as reference of the team
- Continually monitor recruitment practice for compliance with legal requirements and escalate concerns with HR Manager as appropriate
- Work in accordance with agreed timescales to provide excellent service, reduce the cost of recruitment and retain the best candidates
- Maintain applicant/employee confidentiality in accordance with our data protection policy and procedure
- Filing Documents
- Performs other duties may be assigned from time to time.